As a global rapid manufacturer, FRP takes pride in offering quality at speed.
Founded in 2001, FRP’s progressive approach to rapid manufacturing has been crucial to our success. We’ve retained our independence and built a trusted network of partners to continuously strengthen our market position.
We develop in accordance with the needs of our customers and always strive to offer the optimum solution. This has led FRP to develop Full Service Rapid Manufacturing (FSRM). Our personal service ensures that you can access the best quality specialist production, via a single point of contact.
Operating in highly regulated markets, where compliance with industry standards is critical, FRP is committed to providing quality assurance including:
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Certification
- ISO13485:2016 Quality Management for Medical Devices Certification
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Certification
- Design For Manufacture (DFM) & Design For Assembly (DFA) expertise
- Moulding Process Optimisation (MPO)
- Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Production Qualification (PQ)
- Independently calibrated in-house Metrology and Inspection
From our Head Office in Cambridgeshire and our Regional Office in the Midlands, we provide quality, consistency and fully representative parts, following regulated and controlled procedures, at speed. We offer everything you need to take your design concept through to full production, so get in touch and see how we can help you.