FRP is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees while minimising our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and aim to reduce pollution in all we do.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all our decision-making activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these are available, economic and suitable
- Communicate our environmental commitment to suppliers and customers and encourage them to support it
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of our activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy as part of our change management procedure